moderated Re: Calendar Repeat

Dave Sergeant

I can see what you are asking. One of our calendar reminders needs
sending each Wednesday except the second Wednesday (when we have a
different one) and I have had to set up 5 different reminders. I
suspect it will be hard to do to cover all eventualities.

Similarly, I have been asked by one of our members if there could be an
option in ones individual preferences not to receive calendar
reminders. This is probably easier to do but I accept it would be way
down the to-do list.

Dave

On 22 Feb 2018 at 19:15, William Powell wrote:

I have events that occur on the Nth weekday of the month.  For
instance: the last Monday of the month and the 2nd Friday of the month.
Also another that occurs the Wednesday preceding the 2nd Friday of the
month. Any possibility of enhancements to the calendar? Thanks, Bill

http://davesergeant.com