moderated Re: Can Moderators be given ability to edit members signatures?

It's not about clogging up the list in our group, either. It's about people (many of them) stating medically incorrect facts in their signatures that could mislead other group members. I could put everyone who does this on moderation and laboriously edit the incorrect statement(s) each time, but that's a PITA. There are also, as LeeAnne says, the people who can't figure out how to create their auto-sig, and the auto-sig is now *required* in my group and must contain certain information in my group. I'm sure there are many more scenarios.