moderated Can Moderators be given ability to edit members signatures?

LeeAnne

Hi All,
It would save our group and it's horses so much pain and trouble if our moderators could edit the members signatures.
We have been trying to email directions (we don't allow images or attachments in the messages) and that works for most members however there often is formatting issues as well as the challenges of explaining things to members who don't have a basic understanding of computers or how Groups.io works.
Is it possible to be able to give moderators the ability to edit the members signatures?

--
-LeeAnne

ECIR Archivist