moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Drew

And I'd be happy if new subscribers could simply pass that information to owners in an email to the group's +subscribe email address. Currently comments included in emails to the +subscribe address simply vanish without warning.

Requiring potential subscribers to fill out a web form or send a separate email to the +owner email address, or waiting to receive and respond to a Pending Subscription email, etc., is needless complication.

Drew

On 02/19/18 05:13, Marina wrote:
The detailed questionnaire/database project sounds very interesting but, as far as I am concerned, I'd be happy with a plain space where prospective members must state their reasons for joining the group.
Thank you for all the work on Groups.io,
Marina