moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

I agree, the plain space box which Yahoogroups offers is the way to do
this. Having the person wishing to join to fill in a detailed web
questionnaire or respond by email to a 'pending' email just slows
things down. If they can say 'Fred, G4XYZ, member' in that box at the
time they join we can approve it immediately.

Dave

On 19 Feb 2018 at 2:13, Marina wrote:

The detailed questionnaire/database project sounds very interesting but,
as far as I am concerned, I'd be happy with a plain space where
prospective members must state their reasons for joining the group.

http://davesergeant.com