moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Marina

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 09:40 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:

What my vision has been is to use the database feature to be able to define
a proper questionnaire. The results would be stored with the member and
could be referenced/searched on. Some/all of those answers could also be
made visible to the other group members. Also, I want to be able to use the
database to define extra fields for each member, so that moderators can
track information. But I haven't been able to properly map all this out in
my head and figure out how it should work. And I was thinking it'd be a
premium group feature.
The detailed questionnaire/database project sounds very interesting but, as far as I am concerned, I'd be happy with a plain space where prospective members must state their reasons for joining the group.

Thank you for all the work on Groups.io,
Marina