moderated Reason to join a group box please!

Philip Wormald <pwormald@...>

As with quite a few others moving from Yahoo the one big thing missing is when new subscribers want to our our groups on IO (which we highly recommend) there is no option to allow them to tell us why they want to join. Ideally I'd like a stage where they HAVE to enter a reason for joining, or approval process won't allow them to proceed or join. It would save a great deal of hassle and work at our end... And I'm sure would be a very welcome addition... Thanks