moderated Database Row Ownership

Duane

It may be a 'pie in the sky' idea, but I want to bring it up since it's been asked about a few times on GMF.  It would be very handy in some cases to be able to assign ownership of a row in a database.  In particular, an owner/moderator could enter the information initially, then assign ownership of a row to the person it pertains to so they could make changes, if/when needed, as long as the 'Moderators, the Table Owner, and the Row Owner' option is chosen for editing.  It would mainly be used for clubs or similar groups.  There have been a couple of times that I would have used it, but we seem to manage without it, for now anyway.  Any consideration would be appreciated.