moderated After editing or deleting event, return to same month #suggestion

Don McKee

After editing or deleting an event in the "month" view, the month displayed should return to the same month.  For example, if I edit or delete an event that was in "December", the calendar should return to "December". The current behavior is to return to the current month, e.g. "February".

I just had to go through and edit a bunch of events scattered throughout the year.  After each edit, I was sent back to Feb. and need to cycle through the calendar to find where I left off.

-Don