moderated Re: Repeating Events in Calendar Bug

Hi Scott,

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Scott Myers <ac8de@...> wrote:

So let's say I make an event that repeats and I want it to repeat weekly in
Thursday 4 times.  Then later I decide I want to change it to 6 times.  I go
into edit, change it from 4 to 6 times, the hit the green update event
button.  I get the popup asking me if I want to do it to all events or just
this one.  I select all and it acts like it works, but when I'm thrown back
to the calendar, it hasn't changed.  I go back into the event and nothing is
changed.

Thanks for the bug report. It should be fixed now.