moderated Re: problems with receiving "tickets", zendesk activity log, and zendesk login UI #suggestion #bug

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

I appear to be having a similar problem with getting any response from support@groups.io via Zendesk. I do get a ticket# and a generic "reply above the line" comment, but nothing else. I've followed Catlady's steps (thanks) about logging into Zendesk, which I had not been previously aware of. I have gotten in, but only the first of my two tickets show up at all, and even then only as a "request I was cc'd on". It is the second that doesn't show up at all that I am currently concerned with. I am trying to move a Yahoo group over, and trying to find out if anything is happening or if my request was even received.

Thanks,
Gerald