From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeremy Harrison via Groups.Io
Sent: 15 February 2018 10:49
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] group page in a foreign language

Have you landed on the Vriendelijke-Vrienden sub-group of the 'main' group page ( https://main.groups.io/g/Vriendelijke-Vrienden )? That is a group for, if I understand correctly, Dutch blind people, in (naturally for them) Dutch  - which has managed to get the group name 'main', and is nothing to do with the main sub-group of the beta group (this), whose group page is https://beta.groups.io/g/main .

There was a circumstance where groups.io was getting a sub-group name ('main') interpreted and used as a group name (causing this sort of confusion - I've been to that page before), which I raised as a bug, and which Mark corrected, but it is possible there are others.