From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sergeant
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:28 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Repeating Events in Calendar Bug

I wonder if the same is happening to you. Due to a glitch in my browswer
(Palemoon) the popup window to choose whether you want it to apply to the
current event or all events doesn't immediately appear - I have to switch to
another tab and back to get it. I had previously tried to edit an event to
remove the alert when it happened and assumed it had saved but had not as I
had not seen the popup. Now gone back and made sure I ticked the box on the
popup as well and it seems to have updated correctly.

This glitch with not seeing the popup happens in a few other areas of
groups.io, very annoying but nothing to do with groups.io.

Dave

On 12 Feb 2018 at 15:22, Scott Myers wrote:

I've noted that once a repeating event is added to the calendar, it
will not accept a change. It must be deleted and you have to reenter
to correct the repeating event.

http://davesergeant.com