moderated Re: #transfer

Southenders Admin

Thanks, Shal, I appreciate your interest in getting to the bottom of this.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 01:04 am, Shal Farley wrote:
Um...

Firstly, only the Posting Privileges for the member sending the message
would have any effect on the message.
But the message never made it to the group, with or without the attachment.
So, something else must have happened.

> But even so, after I approved the earlier messages, they did not go
> through after moderation.

Ok, this tells us that the address sending the attachments was being
moderated, so that's why those messages didn't post. Still, that has
nothing to do with the attachments.

What do you mean by "did not go through"? Do you mean that the message
posted without the attachments, or do you mean the message didn't post?
And if the latter, where did you look?
The message posted with the attachment, but was never emailed to memebers.
This is the sort of Q&A that is more appropriate to GroupManagersForum
than to beta. Perhaps we should continue over there.
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum
You're right. But at this point, I will only go back to this issue if it happens going forward. Thanks again!