moderated Re: On language and date localization

Tony Moody

Hallo Mark,

Two ideas on date localisation
either
1. Use 'my' system date settings to set how Groups.io serves mail to my account. My pc OS is set to yyyy-mm-dd. I prefer this and find it most useful and least brain taxing.

or
2. Use the date form which shows month as mmm : Feb or mmmm ; February . That will remove some of the confusion. But will not help the sorting.

Thank you so very much for what you do.

OK,
Tony

On 12 Feb 2018 at 18:10, Mark Fletcher wrote about
 Subject : [beta] On language and date localiz

Hi All,

<snip>

Date localization is a little easier, as it's a lot more limited in
scope. The outstanding problem with getting that done right now
(besides time) is that it's unclear if the library I use for the date
picker on the add event page supports different date formats. That's
on me to spend the time to figure out; I just haven't been able to
yet.