moderated Re: #transfer

Southenders Admin,

I changed all my members to *default Message Policy*, and my message
with attachment went through. I guess I must have misunderstood the
Overides.
Um...

Firstly, only the Posting Privileges for the member sending the message would have any effect on the message.

Secondly, those have nothing to do with attachments.

So, something else must have happened.

But even so, after I approved the earlier messages, they did not go
through after moderation.
Ok, this tells us that the address sending the attachments was being moderated, so that's why those messages didn't post. Still, that has nothing to do with the attachments.

What do you mean by "did not go through"? Do you mean that the message posted without the attachments, or do you mean the message didn't post? And if the latter, where did you look?

This is the sort of Q&A that is more appropriate to GroupManagersForum than to beta. Perhaps we should continue over there.
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum

Shal