moderated Re: Editing or updating files transferred from YahooGroups

Hi Paula,

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:36 PM, Paula <disi@...> wrote:

I cannot edit or update any of the 1,890 files that got transferred from my old YahooGroup yesterday.  I can update the brief file description that appears just under the file heading, but nothing from the body of the file itself.  Almost all of our files are plain text.

Yes, that is not currently a supported feature. On the TODO list, but I don't know when it will happen.

I can open the files in Opera, but many of them have been replaced with a single line instead.  Here is an example (see below) of the one line that appears instead of the plain text.

--Paula
<!-- neodl3.grp.bf1.yahoo.com Thu Feb  8 04:54:45 UTC 2018 -->
Ugh. I think that's an unfortunate effect from Yahoo's problems.