moderated Re: search function

I do agree that it's odd not to return the partial matches that originally are claimed in this thread are missing. If I search on "cat," I would also expect to get back "cats." I know that doesn't happen now and it does seem unexpected. But that's for exact matches. I would not want to get back instances of every word related to cat - just words that contain the exact match.