moderated Re: #transfer

Southenders Admin

Thanks for shooting me, Shal, I needed that. I can put the hashtag in the event name, but my 30 Group Directors, aged 65+, probably will forget to do this. I set message to only allow New Messages with a hashtag, so the drop down list comes down.

But unfortunately, larger issue is that even on a message I created with only a 77KB attachment half an hour ago has not been received.Messages with attachments don't seem to go out, or at least I am not getting a copy of them.

Since the attachment is a description of my hashtag color coding, I'd be happy to post it here to see if anyone gets it in this group, as opposed to what is happening on my created site.