Von: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Marina
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Februar 2018 19:41
An: main@beta.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [beta] foreign versions of groups.io

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 03:13 am, Victoria Caesar wrote:

But I don´t know if there aren´t specially prepared standard texts
(f.e. invitations to old group members), which automatically are sent
by groups.io and therefore are in English? These should definitely be
translated into their mother tongue. Or do I - being the owner -
create these standard texts myself anyway?

Marina