moderated Re: #transfer

Walter Underwood

On Feb 12, 2018, at 10:46 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

My group wants me to look at wildapricot and a few other pay groups, but I know the Groups has the capability to be all that we need.

I hadn't heard of wild apricot, thanks for the pointer. Looks like Groups.io is underpriced.

Wild Apricot provides payments, so that is a different level of features. I looked at it a few years ago for our Boy Scout troop, to handle dues, paying for outings, etc.

On the other hand, groups.io provides more features than FastMail and WordPress, the other services I pay for.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@...
http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)