moderated Re: contact info on each digest

Sometimes, but not always. I think it's something to do with the way the
message is posted but I'm not sure. I always read emails in plain text.
Sometimes I see a set of options like that, but others no footers at all except
the personal ones of the poster. So, no footers at all on your message for
example, but I usually see them on those from Shal. Doesn't bother me
particularly, but it might bother others.

Jim

On 11 Feb 2018 at 19:39, Ruthie Levi wrote:

When getting individual message delivery, there are these options on the
bottom of the email:

Group Home <https://groups.io/g/TeaneckShuls>
Contact Group Owner <mailto:TeaneckShuls+owner@groups.io>
Terms Of Service <https://groups.io/static/tos>

However in the digest delivery, you only get the option to unsubscribe on
the bottom of the digest. Perhaps consider the above options, as well, for
the digest?

Thanks for always seriously listening to any suggestion. It is very
appreciated.

Ruthie Levi

--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)