moderated Re: #transfer

Southenders Admin

Thanks to all for the helpful replies.

My message with the attachment was just 987kb. For my that's large. It still hasn't shown up.

I used a name close enough to the original for my test site that it doesn't matter to me which site I use.
As for the payment, I am a former business owner. I know the value of being a business plan that not just takes care of a need, but shows the foresight of the business to grow and succeed. It would be less worrisome if the future looked more stable here. When Pandora went public, the CEO said, in an interview, he didn't know how they would ever make money. Blue Aprons CEO took a similar track. It's more professional to show that not only are you capable of creating a good/great product, but that you are building towards a future.
Do any of you want to do this again?

My group wants me to look at wildapricot and a few other pay groups, but I know the Groups has the capability to be all that we need.

A stable system should also show its ability to be around a long time, and not appear to be the hobby of the well intentioned. While these premium sites may not live up to their hype, they don't give off the concept of being a one man show. And there seems to be a lot of users on this site who could be or are helpful to Mark.

So I'm nervous. Perhaps I've missed something in the presentation that will allow me to worry less.