moderated foreign versions of groups.io

Hi, André, Mark and Marina,

I would happily provide German translation, and I´am quite sure more owners of foreign groups would do so to provide their language version.

Most of the members can handle English functions, orders and terms, so that isn´t the main problem. But I don´t know if there aren´t specially prepared standard texts (f.e. invitations to old group members), which automatically are sent by groups.io and therefore are in English? These should definitely be translated into their mother tongue. Or do I - being the owner - create these standard texts myself anyway?

I appreciate the idea of an open localization project.

Kind regards from Cologne, Germany

Victoria