moderated Re: login suggestion for new refugees from YahooGroups

Marina

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:18 am, Andre Polykanine wrote:

Mark and everyone,
Marina is definitely right.
And that reminds me one more question I had asked before: would it be
possible to make Groups.io localizable, at least all the public stuff
that goes to (non-moderator) users?
In Beta I've just posted a reply to a separate request for a German version.
I think all these posts about localization should be merged into one specific thread.

I know that translation has a cost and that it would be impossible to have Groups.io translated in all languages. Even if Mark would choose to have Groups.io translated only in one or two of the most spoken foreign languages, I suppose that mine would fall into the minority field and be overlooked.

I wonder if it would be possible to set up an open localization project to which volunteers could contribute at least for the parts intended for simple users (non moderators): group interface, commands, etc.

Marina