From: Marina <@Biblit>
To: main@beta.groups.io
Date created: , 9:04:05 PM
Subject: [beta] login suggestion for new refugees from YahooGroups

Mark,
please consider that soon you'll have a lot of foreign members who are not native speakers of English.
I know that anyone using Internet is supposed to have English at their fingertips, but making things a little bit easier and clearer, as Sharon suggested, would be of great help also for us from the other side of the pond :-)

Marina