moderated Re: disallow banned addresses from posting in a non-subscribers can post group #suggestion

Bob,

... which allows me to either disallow a single ip or a range of ip's
or an entire domain, etc.
This is far more useful than a email address.
Well, it is differently useful. People can send from different IP addresses about as easily as they do from different email addresses. And the IP address used is far less evident to group moderators. So for the purpose of Groups.io's ban feature it isn't obvious to me that it would be far more useful.

Also, How about modifying the idea: Allow non-members to post but
make their posts always moderated?
That's already true.

Shal