moderated disallow banned addresses from posting in a non-subscribers can post group #suggestion

It would be convenient for a non-subscribers-can-post group to be able to prevent known spammers from posting repeatedly. My guess is that banning an address in such a group does not accomplish that(?). If so, my suggestion is to disallow posts from banned addresses even in a group set to non-subscribers can post.