moderated Re: login suggestion for new refugees from YahooGroups

Mark,

Are you receiving emails from a Groups.io group but have never visited the Groups.io website? Use the Email me a link to log in button above to log into the website.
Don't have a Groups.io account? Registration is free and easy.

Maybe make that a third section, with its own header

Please Log In
[boxes, links and green button]

Or You Can
[three buttons]

Not Sure?

Are you receiving emails from a Groups.io group but have never visited the Groups.io website? Or do you just want to get started using Groups.io?

If you use the Email me a link to log in button above you don't even need a password. We'll send you an email; you go to your Inbox, open that message, and click the link inside to log into the website.

If you'd rather have a password, and you don't have one yet, Registration is free and easy.

Shal