moderated Re: login suggestion for new refugees from YahooGroups

Mark,

Are you talking about changing/augmenting that? Or something else?

I'm with Sharon, I recommend changing "Forget your password?" to "Forgot your password, or don't have one yet?"

I prefer "forgot" to "forget" because  the latter could be read as an imperative. (Goodness no, I don't want to click there and have the system forget my password).

I might make the "Or You Can" a header left justified and equal in weight to the "Please Log In". That might make it clearer that those buttons are an alternative to using the Log In boxes above that line. As it stands they seem almost like an alternative to the green Log In button alone, and one might need to fill in the boxes before clicking them.

Shal