moderated Re: Update on Y! Groups transfers

Sarah k Alawami

Don't apologize. I myself understand. I was updating 3 remote machines last week and although it took a total of about an hour, that is not how I wanted to spend my day. And you are right I'm sure there are more updates to come due to spector melt down.. Joy joy joy.

Take your time and good luck with all of these transfers.

On Feb 8, 2018, at 4:10 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 12:54 PM, <babmay11@...> wrote:
I just requested a transfer of one group yesterday, I was just curious approximately how long it might be before it is completed, in other words, how long is the queue at this point timewise?  Also, was I supposed to receive any type of confirmation that my request was received?  Not trying to be a pain, just checking since I am a bit nervous about the transfer.  Thank you very much.

The oldest invites in the queue right now are from a little over 2 days ago. I try to process things in batches. It's a challenge because I can't spend all my time just doing transfer requests.

I feel like I need to apologize because between the Spectre/Meltdown stuff in early January (with more to come at some point), and the mass Y! Group migration, I haven't been able to make a lot of headway on new features or updates so far this year.