moderated Re: Update on Y! Groups transfers

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 12:54 PM, <babmay11@...> wrote:
I just requested a transfer of one group yesterday, I was just curious approximately how long it might be before it is completed, in other words, how long is the queue at this point timewise?  Also, was I supposed to receive any type of confirmation that my request was received?  Not trying to be a pain, just checking since I am a bit nervous about the transfer.  Thank you very much.

The oldest invites in the queue right now are from a little over 2 days ago. I try to process things in batches. It's a challenge because I can't spend all my time just doing transfer requests.

I feel like I need to apologize because between the Spectre/Meltdown stuff in early January (with more to come at some point), and the mass Y! Group migration, I haven't been able to make a lot of headway on new features or updates so far this year.