moderated Re: login suggestion for new refugees from YahooGroups

Hi Ruthie,

For the login page, right now it has the following text:

Are you receiving emails from a Groups.io group but have never visited the Groups.io website? Use the Email me a link to log in button above to log into the website.
Don't have a Groups.io account? Registration is free and easy.

Are you talking about changing/augmenting that? Or something else? What additional information should it include?

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Ruth Levi <ruthlevi@...> wrote:

tone is everything in email, don’t u agree, bob? 😊

yes, i have previously read the entire wiki, but none of your comments addresses my issue…i have moved 14k members in my group, many, many not so computer literate. we plopped them into this new format of groups.IO, the login pg is confusing to a newbie & no, they r not going to read the wiki, nor is it that easy for many to do that multi step machination outlined therein.

ruthie levi