moderated Re: login suggestion for new refugees from YahooGroups

Bob Bellizzi

Have any of you  looked at this link to a specific Help that Mark set up  in his Help page?
https://groups.io/static/help#password
Many groups build WIKI information to do what you keep describing and made our wikis pubic.  Then we simply gave the appropriate WiKI link to the person and they could follow simple directions.
Recently, Mark added a process description to his Help (above url) which is in public view.
Why don't you review it before asking for another method?
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®