moderated Re: Facebook Groups Integration - Possible Workaround?

Slight sidetrack: My FB is a ‘feeder’ group for this one. What I’d like is an easy way to ‘promote’ our group there. There’s HTML code that Mark has provided in the ‘promote’ section which will cause a ‘join’ button to appear in a blog or website. But the steps to include HTML on a FB page seem complicated.

On Feb 8, 2018, at 9:36 AM, Toby Kraft <toby@...> wrote:

I agree.  My group is related to (not a subset) a larger group on FB - so it would be nice to share the FB group activity with my groups.io group.  But haven't figured out a way to do that with a FB "Page".
Toby