moderated Facebook Groups Integration - Possible Workaround?

Scott Myers

I know this has been discussed before in several threads, but I'd love to see the powers that be make this more of a priority.  Why?  Since groups.io is for groups obviously, the primary need would be to integrate with a Facebook group as an extension of communicating with that group.  Being able to integrate with a facebook page is of little value, since a page is for an individual and has next to nothing to do with group communication.

So that said, let me ask about a possible workaround.  If I share something from a facebook group into a facebook page, will it then allow it to be reflected onto a group here, or is it limited by the original facebook group page?  So the group I need to reflecting into groups.io I could potentially share into my own personal facebook page.  It's a messy workaround requiring an extra step, but it may be something we can do in the interim... assuming it works.

So groups.io administrators, what do you say?  Have you tried this?