moderated Yahoo Group transfers

Hi All,

I know this isn't really a topic for beta@, but I need to get the word out.

There's a large backlog of group transfer requests, and I'm trying to work through them. But what's difficult at the moment is that I'm getting a ton of duplicated invites to Yahoo Groups (I have 442 sitting in my mail queue at the moment). Apparently people are getting errors from Yahoo when submitting invite requests, and then submitting invites again, over and over. If you get an error, most likely the invite still went through and you do not need to submit an invite again.

I've added a note to the instructions page on the site, but if you are involved with any Yahoo Groups who are thinking about moving, I'd appreciate it if you could pass this along.