moderated Re: Update on Y! Groups transfers

Paula

Thank you so much Mark for completing the transfer of our group's membership list and full message archive (dating back to 1999 when it was with Onelist!)

Unfortunately, you were not able to transfer any of the files from the YahooGroup. I'm still not able to see any of them myself (for three days all I get is a blank screen.) Is there a chance of getting them transferred at a later date assuming that Yahoo fixes the feature?

Thank you so much. Words cannot express how important our longtime online community means to our members, and the fact that you have saved us so that we could stay together.

--Paula