moderated Disparity in ability to Reply (via email) to a message between Plain Digest and Full Featured Digest

Bob Bellizzi

Please feel free to tell me we're wrong but a member pointed out to me that if one has the Full Featured Digest (FFD) when they click on Reply to Group it causes an email reply requiring no access to the group at groups.io
While a Plain Digest (PD) only has a URL after "Reply To This Message: Reply To This Message: " which requires one to be logged in either via password or the Logmein link to reply because it opens a  web based reply window.
So my member with the plain digest was a bit upset after finding this out.
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®