moderated Re: Email link to log in

Bob Bellizzi

I run a group with over 3000 people who have a "late onset disease"
I'm well over 80 and many members are older than me and we seldom see the age as a problem in understanding clearly described information.
I've used the process and link several times and written a WIKI article for our (public) WIKI.
We simply refer members to that wiki article's url

Sorry but I think we all need to take a step back and consider how confusing a webpage with all kinds of buttons and possibly different colors would be to a newbie.
Also, customization by each group doesn't come free for Mark and can lead to serious complications is code.
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®