moderated Re: Email link to log in

Hi Dave,

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:45 PM, Dave Sergeant <dave@...> wrote:
Thanks Mark. Can I mention that some of our members find the login
process at groups.io rather confusing. It is good to have the various
options for logging in but it would be far simpler if there was just a
button on the webpage saying 'register' where they could there and then
set up a password and other details with the usual emailed confirmation
link like most other sites including Yahoo do.

I am always looking for ways to make the registration process go more smoothly. But I'm not quite sure I understand. There is a Register link at the top of the website, next to the Login link. Are you referring to something else?

Thanks,
MarkĀ