moderated Re: Update on Y! Groups transfers

Yay, the lifeboats are up and running again! :-)

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 3:43 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Quick update for those interested in Yahoo Group transfers. I spent some time changing the crawler so that it retries fetching things when Yahoo throws an error, and that's worked out pretty well. There are still cases where some messages or files cannot be downloaded, but that's pretty rare at the moment. And I now report which messages/files/etc we were unable to download. I've been able to start transferring groups again.

Cheers,