moderated Re: Update on Y! Groups transfers

Sarah k Alawami

I agree. I didn't transfer anything, well, mostly by hand from my last provider, but I have to say tat you are doing a good job and thanks for the updates.

Take care and be blessed, and have a happy Saturday

On Jan 27, 2018, at 10:37 AM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:

Hi, Mark -
I'm sure I speak for not only myself but many others who have or are trying to transfer to groups.io. I understand from my own experiences that this takes more time than most might imagine, too often caused by Yahoo's problems. At the same time, we are so grateful to have this place to move to that works the way groups *should* work. Please know that your efforts are greatly and truly appreciated. In my own case, I think this move may actually have re-invigorated my big group which has suddenly filled with chatter after a relatively quiet year.

Dano