moderated Re: Update on Y! Groups transfers

Hi, Mark -
I'm sure I speak for not only myself but many others who have or are trying to transfer to groups.io. I understand from my own experiences that this takes more time than most might imagine, too often caused by Yahoo's problems. At the same time, we are so grateful to have this place to move to that works the way groups *should* work. Please know that your efforts are greatly and truly appreciated. In my own case, I think this move may actually have re-invigorated my big group which has suddenly filled with chatter after a relatively quiet year.

Dano