moderated Re: some questions

Yes, you can direct-add people back into the group. But you would have to check the log to see that they were removed in the first place. I've had to do it only once or twice.

Support comes from Mark via the same support address as always. I always got near-immediate responses from Mark even before switching to premium, so I'm not sure what the difference is. I'm still getting near-immediate, or even almost real-time, responses for all my concerns, even ones that turn out to be some stupid thing that I did on my end. Maybe the response time has increased for non-premium groups because of the exponentially increasing membership  - I wouldn't be able to tell you.

I find direct-add a big advantage, because it includes "confirm" ability. Our group is restricted, and since we became premium, we don't have to wait for people to "confirm." Once we approve their membership, they're automatically confirmed.

I don't know anything about deleting old attachments and so far, I haven't had to worry about it.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:09 AM, atinalee@... via Groups.Io <atinalee@...> wrote:
I am thinking about paying for my group here. I have just a few questions. Will members still be deleted if a letter goes into their spam?  Then I would be able to add them back myself without going through the member is that right?

Also it says you get support. Where would I go for support?

Is the feature where I check for you to delete old attachments before reaching the max of memory is that really true and do you do that?

Thanks

Anita