moderated Re: Yahoo Groups files section sometimes not accessible

Marv Waschke

Mark— Could you transfer only membership lists now and wait for archives? I’m feeling stranded— my group was all set to transfer next week. We could live without history if we had to, but the membership list is a treasure. We do have it backed up if there is a way to upload it.

Best, Marv Waschke

From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 1:30 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Yahoo Groups files section sometimes not accessible #transfer

I spent all morning trying to get Y! Group transfers working. That's not a good use of my time (I could have added a user preference for date formatting during that time, for example). So, at some point if this continues I'll have to discontinue Yahoo Groups transfers. (Assuming Yahoo even fixes the problems, which I think is a fairly large assumption at this point).