moderated Re: Upcoming downtime on Monday 1/15 #downtime

Mark,

I'm always blown away by these messages of yours. I'm sure that nobody here can imagine yahoo groups telling people that yahoo will be down for several hours, let alone several minutes, let alone give advance warning at all. 😊

Thanks and looking forward to a couple minutes of cat pics!

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I've been notified by Linode that they will be rebooting one of our critical machines tomorrow, Monday 1/15. The downtime will happen some time within a 2 hour window, starting at 11PM Pacific Time (Tuesday 1/16 at 7AM UTC). I expect the downtime to last only a couple of minutes.

Email sent during this time will be queued up and sent when we are back on-line.