moderated Re: Happy New Year!

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Marv Waschke <marv@...> wrote:

Are you expecting post-patch performance issues? 30% hits keep being mentioned, but I suspect that will depend a lot on circumstances— some processes hit hard, others barely touched. Best, Marv Waschke

I've seen various numbers, and it apparently depends on the workload. I'm not worried about most of the instances that run the service. But I am concerned about the main Postgres instance and the Redis instance. Unfortunately, it's not something I can really test ahead of time. And it's not like I can not patch the instances. So, fingers crossed, and also hopefully I'll be able to do the upgrades over the weekend, when there's less traffic, in case there's a problem.