locked Re: Moderation For Integrations?

> What happens when someone replies to one of these moderated integration
> messages? Should that message be moderated as well?

I don't see why replies would need to be moderated.

I was really just thinking that there are a lot of external feeds, updates,
and photos which, while they may periodically contain a posting that's
relevant to a group's topic, could also include daily postings of the
owner's lunch as well. And that, to avoid a lot of confusion and hunger, it
might be best to be able to filter these out before they managed to reach
the list. Ideally, you would have the option to simply tick a MODERATE THIS
FEED box as you add each one, with an option to edit the setting later.

One thing I did consider post-post was the idea of creating a sub-group
specifically for feeds. But I'll admit I'm discussing all of this in the
dark. I haven't created any sub-groups yet and haven't added any
integrations either. It's just that, if a service offers a feature, I like
to find a way to make use of it. I hate that so many of the Yahoo! Groups I
belong to are seen by their owners as little more than a mailing list when
they can be so much more. I should just pull the trigger and play around
with my options.

I'm afraid I'll soon become your worst nightmare, Mark. In answering this
post, I've just thought of three more related questions to ask.

Hail Hydra! B)