moderated Re: Notification on Wiki change #suggestion

I'm betting that's already included in the planned "notification overhaul."

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 5:07 PM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Among all the notifications for Administrators, it would be nice to add a chance to get notified when someone edits a Wiki page.

In a group that wants to allow members to edit the Wiki, it would make it much easier for moderators to "stay on top" of any changes that were made, in case of any malicious or disastrous edits.